Dr. GRUENN"S ZOOM TALKS
4-1 at 6:00 PM - Health Table: Coronavirus Q&A
4-5 at 3:00 PM Coronavirus Talk 3 - Latest updates
4-8 at 6:00 PM Health Table: Coronavirus Q&A
Link to watch
3-25 at 6:00 PM - Health Table: ZOOM DID NOT RECORD
Letter to Patients during the Coronavirus outbreak
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community during this unprecedented time, we are implementing the following office policies.
We will see new patients and any patient with urgent health issues who needs to be physically examined and evaluated.
For routine office visits, please change your appointment to a telephone or SKYPE appointment.
If you have fever and dry cough without nasal congestion – possible symptoms of COVID 19 – please do not come to the office. Instead give us a call so that we can direct you appropriately.
We are implementing and continuously updating the LA County Health Department and CDC recommendations for health facilities in regards to hygiene and office sanitation.
And please protect yourself:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
· If you are sick you should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office.
· Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.